It is such a beautiful Saturday here in Michigan today! It is 80° with a nice lake breeze (that rhymed), and I am eating it all up! In lieu of this magnificent day, I am going to show you how to make sun tea. I have never made sun tea before but have been wanting to give it a try. So here we go…
What to grab:
a. 2 jars (any size over one cup will do)
b. Tea of any variety
c. Cold water
It’s so easy:
1. Make sure your jars are clean.
2. Fill jar with cold water (tap water is fine)
3. Add tea bags, make sure to leave the string hanging over the edge. Add one tea bag for every cup of water. My jars are 1.5 cups, so I added two bags since I like my tea strong.
4. Tighten lid and place in direct sunlight for two hours.
5. Bring the jars inside, remove the tea bags, and refrigerate imminently.
You are finished! Sun tea is super easy to make and very delicious. Sure you can make tea the regular way but this way is just so much fun. I sat outside with my jars while I read Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. So peaceful!
Happy Drinking ❤