HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY! Today I am going to show you how to make mouthwatering peanut butter squares. The best part of this recipe if they don’t have to be baked and can be made in 15 minutes! I brought these to a party last night and these little guys were gone before the night ended!
Get it together:
a. 2 cups of Honey Maid Graham Crackers, finely crushed.
b. 2 sticks of Butter, melted
c. 1 1/4 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
d. 2 cups Powdered Sugar
e. 1 1/2 bags of Chocolate Chips
Put it together:
1. Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs (use food processor), Powdered Sugar, Melted Butter, and 1 cup of the Peanut Butter in mixing bowl.
2. Smooth mixture into a 9×13 ungreased glass baking dish and set aside.
3. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl with remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter, and microwave until melted using 45-second intervals.
4. Spread melted chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours prior to cutting into squares.
Happy Baking ❤