Happy Sunday Funday! Today I am going to show you how to make a red wine sangria with a recipe my Grandma gave me. That’s right, my Grandma, she’s a boss.
*The weather has been super shity here for the past few weeks, so I am going to drink my blues away.
Let’s get drinking:
1. 1 bottle of a red blend wine. I chose a blend because I’m not a huge red wine fan.
2. Any hardy fruit you would like such as apples, nectarines, oranges, lemons, limes, and strawberries.
3. Sprite/7UP. This adds more lemon and lime flavor, and you don’t have to add any extra sugar.
1. Grab your pitcher and pour the entire bottle of wine into it.
2. Chop and cut all your delicious fruit
3. Add sprite/7UP to taste.
4. Throw in fruit and refrigerate for a few hours
Happy Drinking ❤