Happy Hump Day! Today I am sharing a fast, healthy, mid-week strawberry frozen yogurt recipe treat. This recipe takes all of ten minutes to complete and you probably already have most of the ingredients in your kitchen right now. So let’s get started!
What you need*:
*In true Tay fashion I didn’t measure anything.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries. You can use fresh as long as they are frozen all the way through before using. I used a combination of both.
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Follow these extremely complicated steps:
1. Put everything into a food processor and chop until smooth.
2. Serve right away or put frozen yogurt into a container and freeze. Your dessert will last, frozen, for about a month.