Blogged while eating leftover pie and listening to Tipsy by J-Kwon. Does anyone remember that song?
Another tequila post?! I didn’t plan it…I swear. This tequila blackberry lemonade drink will cure your Monday blues, for sure! Plus is super delicious, refreshing and quick to make. AND if you make it in a mason jar you can stash it away in your purse and bring it anywhere! *Sip responsibly.
1. 6 oz of lemonade – I made my own since I didn’t feel like leaving the house to buy pre-made.
2. A handful of blackberries. Yes, that is how I measure things.
3. 1 lemon
4. 2-3 oz of silver tequila
1. Smash (muddle) some blackberries on the bottom your mason jar.
2. Top with some crushed ice.
3. Pour your tequila and lemonade on top
4. Garnish with a lemon slice. I attempted to garnish with some blackberries, but they just sank to the bottom…fail.
Cheers ladies and gents!
Happy drinking ❤