Welcome, my beautiful followers! Today I am going to show you how to make the cutest mini magnet polaroids you have ever seen in your life! Who doesn’t like miniatures?
What you need:
1. White foam core
2. X-acto Knife with new blade
3. Printer & photo paper
4. Mini magnets – These have adhesive on the back which makes life easier.
5. Straight edge
6. Cutting mat – this one is so cute!
7. Mod Podge – Of course!
We are off:
1. Gather the picture you want to use and place them all into a photo editing software, I used Photoshop, and resize them to 1in x 1in. The mini polaroids are much smaller than that but this way all your images are a square.
2. Open the downloaded file in the same photo editing software and place all your images in the square. This step takes the longest, but it is totally worth it.
3. Print on photo paper. I used gloss since that is what I had in my house, but you can use whatever you would like.
4. Using Mod Podge glue your paper onto a piece of foam core. Use a metal ruler to cut everything out, make sure its metal or else you will end up cutting whatever you try to use. Let me tell you my beef with cutting foam core…I suck at it. I am so bad at cutting foam core it isn’t even funny, but I did my best, and that is all I can do.
5. Clean up the edges and glue a small round magnet on the back.
There you have it, ladies and gentleman, super quite and easy. I think it only took me an hour to complete this entire craft. I am giving these to my sister since she has a magnetic refrigerator; mine is stainless steel.
Happy crafting ❤
Looking for another personal craft? Here you are, my fine sir.
P.S. I am on Instagram now! Click here to discover the goodness.