I am going to be showing how to create a custom initial beer bottle cap craft! Wow, that a mouth full!
Total cost: $6
What you need:
1. A wood letter of choice. You can find these at Michael’s, of course, and they are relatively inexpensive. Check out the clearance isle, I have had some luck finding letter cut outs there. I chose to pick the letter “M” because I did time craft as a gift to my sister, Morgan!
3. Beer bottle caps. I am always collecting these since ya just never know when you can craft with them!
Price: No idea, I drink a lot of beer.
4. A paint brush.
5. A picture frame stand. I just took one off an old picture from I wasn’t using anymore. If you plan on standing your letter up by itself, you are going to need to place a stand on the back with some glue. If you plan on just resting it against something, you can skip this step.
How to put it all together:
1. Plan out how many beer bottle caps you are going to need by placing them on the letter and making them all fit. Take a picture for reference.
2. Paint on a medium layer of Mod Podge into the letter. Do small sections at a time since the Mod Podge tends to dry fast. Continue until the letter is filled.
3. Let dry for 24 hours.
4. Glue stand onto the back of letter and display in your house or give it as a gift!
Wasn’t that so easy? I know!
I hope you enjoyed this craft! Follow my blog and you will be the first to find out what crazy inexpensive crafts I am coming up with before anyone else.
Happy crafting ❤